- 6 pork loin cutlets
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 200g rocket leaves, washed
- 3 ya or nashi pears, sliced
- 1 cup lemon saffron dressing
- Saffron strands to garnish
- Trim pork cutlets bones well.
- Pre-heat griddle pan or BBQ plate for 3 minutes over a medium heat.
- Brush each pork cutlet with a little oil and cook cutlets for 6 minutes on one side over a medium heat, followed by 2 minutes on the other side. Allow to rest for 2 minutes.
- Toss the salad leaves together with the prepared pear and half the dressing.
- Place the cutlets over the plated salad, drizzle with a little extra dressing and garnish with a sprinkle of saffron strands.