- 1-1.5 kg whole pork scotch roast
- 4 tablespoons Masterfoods BBQ bush blend seasoning
- ½ cup dry bread crumbs
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- Baby salad leaves for serving
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C or pre-heat covered BBQ on four burners.
- Blend together the seasoning, breadcrumbs, brown sugar and oil until well combined.
- Place the combined seasoning on a large piece of grease-proof paper.
- Brush the pork all over with the beaten egg and roll in the seasoning mixture. Press the mixture firmly onto the pork, coating on all sides.
- Place the crusted pork onto an oven tray and roast in the pre-heated oven. If cooking on the BBQ, turn off the two central burners and place roast in centre. Cook at 180°C for approx 50 minutes depending upon weight.
- Allow roast to rest for 10 minutes prior to slicing.
- Serve over baby salad leaves and accompany with your favourite Masterfoods chutney or mustard.
Originally posted on www.pork.com.au