- 2 x 150g pork loin steaks
- 1 baby cos lettuce, leaves washed and separated
- Ground black pepper
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 eggs, soft poached or soft-boiled
- 1 avocado, quartered
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon shaved parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons pesto or salsa verde
- 2 slices sourdough
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 250g natural yoghurt
- Zest and juice from 1 orange
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Arrange the cos lettuce between two serving bowls. Season the pork with black pepper.
- Saute the pork in a medium pan with a little olive oil until golden and cooked through. Pour over the lemon juice, add the honey and cook for a further 15 seconds until caramelised. Then set aside.
- Arrange pork over the salad leaves followed by the egg, avocado, tomato and shaved parmesan.
- Toast the sourdough and spread with the pesto. Arrange the toast to the side of the salad and serve with 2-3 tablespoons of the yoghurt dressing.
Originally posted on www.pork.com.au