- 400g lean pork mince
- 125g canned corn, drained and roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh breadcrumbs, firmly packed
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- Salt and cracked pepper (optional)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 pineapple rings
- Combine in a bowl the mince, corn, breadcrumbs, tomato and Worcestershire sauces and season with salt and pepper. Mix together well and shape into 4 large burgers. Chill covered for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a low -medium heat and cook the burgers for approximately 7 minutes each side, or until cooked through. Remove to a side plate.
- Add the pineapple to the frying pan and cook for 1 minute until lightly browned.
- Serve with a burger roll and lettuce.
Originally posted on www.pork.com.au