- 2 x 150 g lean pork cutlets
- Black pepper
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 buffalo mozzarella or bocconcini
- Small bunch baby basil leaves
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons apple juice concentrate
- Season the pork with pepper then cook over a medium heat in a little olive oil for 4 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Arrange sliced tomato, cheese and basil onto serving plates then place the pork cutlet alongside.
- Combine the dressing ingredients and drizzle over the salad.
- Serve and enjoy.
Originally posted on www.pork.com.au